Thanks Joanne Mah RMT - from chris

i have been suffering from a debilitating muscle knot(s) for the past few days causing me to miss out at work and making it difficult for sleep and mobility. i was getting a bit worried cuz i had experienced these muscle aches before but not to this extent after a failed attempt to get better using acupuncture and a brief massage i was starting to get a bit worried.
--
i researched some message therapy clinics in toronto and am very grateful that i found JOANNE MAH (RMT) at VOSRMT.COM. Joanne was very knowledable in her practice and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER if you are in need of some message treatment and dont know where to go....SHE IS THE BEST!!!! I have been to different message places in the past but Joanne by far surpassed all of their knowledge/treatments and significantly relieved my pain and discomfort after 1hr.
--
thank you very much Joanne you made my day and helped me get back to work!
(sorry for swearing so much in ur studio)
--
folks, if your going to get messaged go see Joanne!

*ch.