AJ performed his last work on me on February 9, 1998. I had a gap between my two large skulls running up the inside of my arm that I wanted filled with something complimentary. It had been bugging me for a little while so I decided it best to extend the melting faces in flames. These new flames and the previous ones were coloured with bright orange and yellow ink – my eternal flame.
Rounding out the outside top of my sleeve, I also had a red and black skyline with stars placed in behind the moon and bats (which were also re-coloured). The specific star design was mimicked from some that Nikki Sixx has on his shoulder blade. Fittingly, these eight-point stars are said to represent completeness. This session took 3.5 hours and cost $350. Finally, my half-sleeve was finished on my right arm after 16.75 hours under AJ's tattoo gun for a total sum of $1650.